1. The Vendor guarantees that the goods sold and delivered to the Buyer upon delivery meet the usage requirements that can reasonably be set with regard to these goods. Buyer is obliged to examine whether Seller has fulfilled the agreement properly with all due speed after delivery of the goods ordered and is furthermore obliged to inform Seller of any defects found immediately, but no later than five (5) days after delivery. If the Buyer fails to do so, the Seller shall be deemed to have fully complied with its obligations under the agreement concluded between the parties.
2. If for purchased and/or delivered goods the manufacturer lays down guarantee provisions, these will be communicated by the Seller to the Buyer upon delivery, after which these provisions will form part of the agreement of sale and delivery between the Buyer and the Seller. The warranty period is 1 year, only on presentation of the invoice.
3. The Seller guarantees that traditional work for the Buyer will be carried out by competent personnel.
4. Without prejudice to the provisions of this article, there can be no question of a guarantee if the wear and tear on the goods can be considered normal, and further in the following cases:
- if changes have been made to the goods, including repairs that have not been carried out with the permission of the Seller or the manufacturer;
- if defects to the goods are the result of improper or injudicious use and or installation by a competent person;
- if damage to the goods is caused by intent, gross negligence or omission on the part of the Buyer;
- Exposure to moisture, extreme heat or sunlight or extreme cold.
5. Seller will evaluate complaints and determine how complaints will be handled. If Seller decides that the complaint is justified, it will act in accordance with any factory and/or wholesale guarantee or the complaint will be resolved by the Service Point indicated by Buyer.